George Washington has the distinction of becoming the first President of America. He served as the first president of America, the world’s most powerful nation, for about 8 years from 1789 to 1797.
He is also called “Father of America” and the Father of America. He played an important role in giving America independence from the British Raj and in the American Revolution (1775 – 1783).
During the American freedom struggle, he had led the US Army safely and won Britain. Let’s know about some important things related to the life of America’s national hero George Wansington –
Biography of George Washington at a glance – George Washington information
||February 22, 1732, Virginia, United States
||Mary Ball Washington
|Marriage (Wife Name)
||Martha Dandridge Custis Washington (First Lady Of The United States)
||First President of America (1789–1797)
||14 December 1799
Birth, family and early life of George Washington – George Washington History
America’s first President George Washington was born in the United States of America to a teacher in the city of Virginia. George Washington’s parents were both teachers by profession.
At the same time, when George was just 11 years old, his father’s shadow rose from his head. After which his elder brother raised him like a father and took care of all his comforts.
On the other hand, the most interesting thing about George Washington is that he did not go to school for long.
George Washington Marriage – George Washington Marriage
George Washington married a widowed woman, Martha Dandridge Custis, who had 2 children from her first husband and also had considerable property after her divorce.
At the same time, Washington and Martha had no children after their marriage, so Washington considered Martha’s children as her children. At the same time, after the death of Washington’s elder brother George got all his property, after which he bought a new house with his wife, which is now known as “Mount Vernon”. goes.
George Washington’s role in American freedom struggle – George Washington As A Soldier
At the age of 14 to 16, George Washington worked as a surveyor. During this, he had prepared maps of many new lands and got information about it.
George Washington joined the US Army shortly after serving as a landowner and was elevated to the rank of Major in 1752 due to his ability and skill.
He was then elected as the representative of Virginia on 24 July 1758. It was one of the most important successes of his life so far. After this, in 1761, George Washington toured the southern states from the Godavari.
Not only this, in the year 1774, George Washington represented Virginia brilliantly at the historic Philadelphia Conference. Then on 16 June 1775, he was appointed as the head of the combined armies of the northern states.
At the same time, he took part in the ongoing rebellion against France, and in this war he had rescued six of the rebel army and conquered Britain. At the same time, the independence of the United States, which had been declared on 4 July 1776, plagued the British government to recognize it.
He was then appointed as the President of the Federal Conference in May 1787. Then on September 17, 1787, George Washington signed the draft constitution.
George Washington as America’s First President – The First President of the United States George Washington
In 1789, George Washington had the distinction of becoming the first President of the United States. He served as President of the United States for about 8 years from 1789 to 1797.
In both the tenures of his presidency, he got America developed and released many schemes and practices, which are being followed till date. Along with this, he played an important role in making America a powerful nation as President.
George Washington not only laid the foundation of the cabinet as President but also took many important decisions like creating the first national bank and appointing judges of the Supreme Court. Apart from this, he also played an important role in the formation of the American government according to the constitution.
He himself stepped down from his post after two terms of his presidency and made a rule for no one to become president of America more than two times.
Actually, he made this rule because he did not want any person to hold this important post for a long time, consider himself strong and powerful and then start rule like a dictator.
Not only this, the first President of America, George Washington, also established peaceful relations with foreign countries during his President’s term. Subsequently, on July 4, 1798, George Washington was appointed Lieutenant General and Commander-in-Chief.
George Washington died – George Washington Death
George Washington, the first President of the independent United States and the great revolutionary, died on December 14, 1799, about 2 years after resigning from his presidency due to a terrible cold and throat infection.
Important and interesting facts related to George Washington – George Washington Facts
- The most interesting fact about George Vanshigton is that he never went to college, but served him in the British Army, and fought against France as a British soldier, although he was defeated in this battle, After which there was a long war with France.
- George Vanshigton was the first US President to lead the British Army while in office.
- The most interesting thing about America’s first President George Washington is that he refused to take his 25 thousand dollars annual salary.
- George Washington was the only President of the United States who was unanimously elected to the post of President, who played an important role in bringing America independence from British rule.
- George Washington faced severe condemnation in the last days of his presidential term due to his monarchical attitude.
- George Washington’s decision to vaccinate his army to protect him from smallpox had led to a significant reduction in mortality, which earned him widespread acclaim. Actually, the disease of smallpox took a terrible form at that time, and it took the form of an epidemic, which had also caused many deaths.
- He was very fond of writing letters to America’s revolutionary and first President George Washington. He wrote about 18 to 20 thousand letters in his lifetime.
- It is also prevalent about George Washington that he bought some of his fake teeth from his slaves. However, shortly before his death, he became against slavery and expressed a desire to free all his 300 slaves.
- The current capital of America, “Washington D.C.”, named after George Wanshigaton Was named, but he could never live here as president. Indeed, New York City was the capital of America in his time.
George Washington, the “Father of America”, is still remembered as the greatest freedom fighter and influential figure. All Americans have immense love and respect for George Washington.
Discipline is the soul of the army, it makes small numbers fierce or gives success to the weak and honors everyone – George Washington
- Biography of Hillary Clinton
- Barack Obama biography
- Abraham Lincoln biography
Note: You have about George Washington Me and Information If you find anything wrong in the information given, then we will keep updating it by writing comments and emails.
If you like Life History of George Washington Language If you like it, then definitely share us on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Note: E-MAIL Subscription and get Essay with Short Biography about George Washington and More New Article… on your email.