Harsha Bhogle Biography, Life Introduction, Cricketer, Career, Controversy, India (Born, Net Worth, Age, Wife, Salary, Cricket Career, Books, Commentary, Controversy, Family)
Harsha Bhogle has been a very famous Indian commentator and a journalist as well as a cricketer. There is no such person in our country India who will not be familiar with the name of Harsha Bhogle because everyone is a fan of his commentary. He is a commentator of national and international cricket in his own style and in a unique style. Apart from this, he has also recently become an independent journalist.
Cricketers who won India Cricket World Cup in 1983 Kapil Dev Learn more about the life of him and the film made on him here.
Harsha Bhogle Birth, Age, Introduction
|Full Name||Harsha Bhogle|
|Occupation||TV Commentator / Journalist|
|Birthday||19 July 1961|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Harsha Bhogle Family and Wife
He was born in a Marathi family in Hyderabad, Telangana. Let me tell you here that he grew up in Hyderabad and that is where his childhood was spent. Here, please tell that Harsha Bhogle’s father is a French professor and his mother is a professor of Psychology. He also has a brother and a sister.
Harsha Bhogle Biography Full Information
Harsha Bhogle Education and Early Life
Harsha Bhogle completed her schooling from Hyderabad Public School. After completing school, he graduated from Osmania University in Chemical Engineering. After that he did post graduation from Indian Institute of Management. During his graduation, he also worked with Advertising Agency for about 2 years. After working there, he again joined the sports management company and left it after working there for 2 years.
Harsha Bhogle Look
|Length||5 feet 7 inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
Harsha Bhogle Career
Harsha Bhogle started her career by taking part in small level cricket. Where these APCA players used to play as a cricketer. During this time, when he was 19 years old, he started commentating in All India Radio. After that, he continued to commentary constantly and people started liking his commentary too much. Apart from this, he has done a lot of TV shows on Star Sports Channel and ESPN Channel.
Harsha Bhogle Net Worth
At this time the net worth of Harsha Bhogle is 29 crores. They have different sources of earning from where they get very good money. It is estimated that their earnings have increased significantly in 3-4 consecutive years.
Cricketer Prithvi Shaw Showed his best performance in IPL.
Some interesting things related to Harsha Bhogle (Harsha Bhogle Facts)
- He started his career with small level cricket.
- He could not become a successful player in cricket, so he started commentating in which he also got a lot of success.
- In the year 1991-92, he was the first Indian commentator who was invited by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation to comment.
- He has also commented on the Cricket World Cup in the years 1996 and 1999.
- Since 1995, he has been commentating on ESPN Star Sports TV channel.
- He has also written a book with his wife called The Winning Way.
Harsha Bhogle Controversy
- Harsha Bhogle and Sanjay Manjrekar dispute In the year 2019, between India and Bangladesh, there was an argument between Harsha Bhogle and Sanjay Manjrekar. Please tell here that Bhogle had said above the pink ball that players will have to ask about his visibility. So on this Sanjay Manjrekar gave a very rude reply to them, due to which there was a debate between the two. However, Manjrekar later apologized for his attitude.
- Out of IPL on the praise of foreign players – Harsha Bhogle was dropped from the IPL because many times he praised the players of other countries. 4
Harsha Bhogle Affairs | Harsha Bhogle Biography
Harsha Bhogle has married her classmate Anita, who used to study with him at IIM. His wife has opened a consultancy called Pro Search, which is based on sport.
Harsha Bhogle is a very good commentator and journalist. We hope from them that the way they have entertained all their loved ones by commenting till now, they will continue to do their fair commentary in the coming time.