Osama Bin Laden History
History of Osama bin laden Terrorist Osama bin Laden is known for his brutality and terrorists’ attacks all over the world and which has caused panic in the minds of the general public. Osama bin Laden became infamous all over the world after the traumatic terrorist attack on the United States on September 9, 2011.
At the same time, many terrorists of the world were encouraged after this painful terrorist attack. However, terrorist Osama bin Laden was later killed by the US Navy on May 2, 2011, under a secret mission.
Let’s know about some important facts related to the life of Osama bin Laden, one of the world’s most dangerous terrorists.
Osama bin laden biography – History of Osama bin laden
A look at the life of Osama bin Laden – Osama Bin Laden Information
|Full Name||Osama bin mohammed bin avad bin laden|
|Birthday||March 10, 1957, Saudi Arabia|
|Father Name||Muhammad bin Awad bin Laden|
|Mother Name||Hamida Al-Attas|
|Death||2 May 2011, Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
Osama bin Laden’s early life, education and marriage – Osama Bin Laden Biography
Osama bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on March 10, 1957, to a billionaire nobleman. Her father Mohammed bin Laden was a construction businessman who had a very good relationship with the Saudi Arabian royal family. Laden was the 17th child of the 52 children of Mohammed bin Laden.
Laden’s mother’s name was Hamida, his father’s 10th wife. At the same time, his father divorced his mother only days after Laden was born. His mother then married Mohammed al-Attas, an associate of Mohammed bin Laden. Let us tell you that Osama bin Laden’s father had 10 marriages, of which his mother Hamida was the only Syrian woman, the rest were from Saudi Arabia.
Osama bin Laden did his early studies from the élite secular Al-Thager Model School. He then studied Business Administration and Economics from King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia. Not only this, Osama bin Laden also received various degrees of Civil Engineering in 1979 and Public Administration in 1981.
During his school and college days, he also participated in a variety of charitable and religious programs. When Osama bin Laden was just 17 years old, he was married to Najwa Ghonam of Syria. Apart from this, he had done many more weddings. However his first marriage could not last for long.
He divorced her before the 9/11 attacks in America. After this, Osama bin Laden married Khadija Sharif in the year 1983, but his marriage could not last much. He divorced his Khadija Begum in 1990 and then married Kharia Sabar in 1985.
Apart from this, he married Siham Sabar in 1987 and Amal-Alsadah in 2000. Osama bin Laden was born about 26 children from all his wives. At the same time, about 11 of Laden’s children had fled to Iran after the 9/11 attacks in America.
Establishment of Maktab-al-Khidmat institution | Maktab Faiz Ul Quran
After completing his studies, Osama bin Laden went to Pakistan where he met Abdullah Azam. In 1984, Osama bin Laden, together with Abdullah Azam, formed an organization called Maktab-al-Khidmat, in which arms and money came from all Arab countries to Afghanistan to fight terror.
Not only this, Osama bin Laden also organized his camps in Pakistan with the aim of promoting terror and ending the Soviet-backed rule in Afghanistan, in which people from Muslim countries were also trained. Apart from this, he participated in many big battles including the battle of Jaji.
Establishment of Al-Qaeda | Al qaeda Established
After separating from Maktab al-Khidmat in 1988, Osama bin Laden founded the terrorist organization al-Qaeda due to Laden’s growing hatred towards westernization, in addition to the war against the Soviet Union. His organization also included many veteran leaders of the Islamic Jihad in Egypt.
At the same time, it was decided that along with many big leaders in this organization, after the withdrawal of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, all the money would be invested in the work of Jihad. At the same time, during the time the Soviet Union was removed from Afghanistan, there was a Saddam Hussein dictator in Saudi Arabia, who was afraid that because of Laden’s fiery Islamic speeches, his empire would not be endangered because of it Osama attempted to keep bin Laden mostly silent.
In 1990, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Saddam Hussein had asked for America instead of Osama bin Laden, after which, feeling insulted, he vowed that one day Al Qaeda would be sent to America. Will make it even more great than
Osama bin Laden’s controversy and attacks:
- In order to further increase and strengthen the strength of his terrorist organization Al Qaeda, Laden left Saudi Arabia and moved to Sudan with the aim of taking more fighters. After this, Al Qaeda got its first blast in 1992 in a gold stamp hotel in Yemen. In which an Australian traveler and a Yemen traveler were killed.
- After this, in 1993, Osama bin Laden first bombed the World Trade Center in New York. About 6 people were killed in this blast, while one and a half thousand people were badly injured.
- After this, in 1995, he unsuccessfully tried to assassinate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
- In 1998, Osama bin Laden’s terrorist organization al-Qaeda launched fierce attacks on the US embassies in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing over 200 people and injuring more than 5,000 people.
- Then, on September 11, 2001, the al-Qaeda organization targeted the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the two largest buildings in America. He hijacked 2 planes of America and flew suicidal. Laden had badly damaged United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11 with suicide attacks on the towers of New York’s World Trade Center complex. About 3 thousand people died and thousands of innocent people were badly injured in this suicide attack. There was a loss of at least $ 10 billion in this accident. This terrorist attack became the biggest terrorist attack not only in America but in the history of the whole world. The attack shook the world’s most powerful countries. Osama bin Laden became the most wanted after the 9/11 terror attacks in America, after which he remained in the eyes of the world for nearly 10 years. During this time America made several attempts to find him. Not only this, the US also put a prize money of about $ 25 million in his search.
According to one of his wives, after the September 11, 2001 attack, Laden took his wives and children to an al-Qaeda house in Peshawar, Pakistan in 2002. In June 2005, Laden moved with his family to Abbottabad.
After this, on August 10, 2010, Laden was traced to a compound in Abbottabad near Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, and was monitored through a drone for several months. Subsequently, on May 2, 2011, the compound was surrounded by Special Operations Forces and Navy personnel from members of the United States and gunned down Osama bin Laden, the man of the terror.
After this, former US President Barack Obama officially announced the assassination of Osama bin Laden, the world’s biggest terrorist.
Interesting facts related to Osama bin Laden | Facts about Osama Bin Laden
- Osama bin Laden’s father Muhammad bin Awad bin Laden was a construction merchant and was a very close friend of the Saudi royal family. In 1967, his father was killed in an airplane crash in Saudi Arabia.
- The militant Osama bin Laden was from Sutri Muslim community. He was called “Young Lion” in childhood.
- The most interesting fact about Osama bin Laden is that he was a well-read terrorist who had many degrees, not only that he was also interested in religious studies.
- It is also said about Osama bin Laden that he did not like the western ideology at all. Laden includes communism, socialism, democracy, homosexuality, gambling, drug addiction etc.
- Obama was the father of 24 children, had done about 10 weddings. According to some reports, terrorist Osama bin Laden did not want his children to become terrorists.
- Osama bin Laden joined the Mujahideen in 1978 when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. At the same time, his thinking had changed.
- Laden thought that the rulers of Saudi Arabia had allowed the US military to come to Saudi territory. Outraged by this, Osama bin Laden declared war against America.
- Osama bin Laden, one of the most popular militants, went to Afghanistan and West Pakistan in 1979 to oppose the Soviet Union, where he fully supported the jihadist movement against the Soviet Union. Not only this, during this movement he also fulfilled other needs including money from his father’s company. Not only this, the Central Intelligence Agency also supported the extremist Islamic groups including Osama bin Laden during this movement and also sent huge amount of arms and enough money to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.
- Al-Qaeda was founded in the year 1988 due to Laden’s growing hatred towards westernization, besides the war against the Soviet Union. Osama bin Laden became a staunch enemy of Americans in the late 1990s, due to which he also announced the killing of Americans, including civilians.
- Osama bin Laden, the head of the terrorist organization Al Qaeda, did not like music for Muslims at all, he also opposed it.
- Osama bin Laden had many bodyguards, as well as many modern weapons including AK-47, PK machine guns, Stinger missiles.
- The terrorist Osama bin Laden was fond of writing shayari and poems, he wrote many shayari and poems. Apart from this, Osama bin Laden also enjoyed playing volleyball.
- Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the 9/11 American invasion, was not only fond of poems and poetry, but was also fond of cultivating cannabis, he had cultivated cannabis for many years in his life.
- Not only this, Osama bin Laden was a huge terrorist, who was also very fond of watching porn movies, he had a lot of downloadable porn movies in hard disk found from his house in Abbottabad.
- On September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in America led by Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden shocked the whole world. About 3 thousand innocent people lost their lives and thousands were badly injured in these horrific attacks. At the same time, Osama bin Laden became America’s most wanted after this attack. Not only this, the FBI also placed a reward of about $ 25 million for the person who was looking for him.
- Then on May 2, 2011, bin Laden was shot dead by Special Operations Forces and Navy personnel from members of the United States, thus ending Osama’s terror.
Note: If you have more information about History of Osama bin laden, or if you find something wrong in the information given, then immediately we will write comments and emails, we will keep updating this. If you like Life History of Osama Bin Laden, then definitely share us on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Note: E-MAIL Subscription and get Essay with Short Biography about Osama Bin Laden and More New Article, on your email.