Mugdha Vaishampayan (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and Net Worth
Mugdha Vaishampayan (also known as Mugdha Bhagwan Vaishampayan) is an Indian singer and television personality. She was one of the finalist in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs. In 2021, she also got opportunity to judge Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs with co-contestants of season 1 ( Rohit Raut, Prathamesh Laghate, Aarya Ambekar, Kartiki Gaikwad).
Mugdha Vaishampayan was born on 5 April 2000 to Bhagwan Vaishampayan and Bhagyashree Vaishampayan in Alibag, Maharashtra. She received her formal training in music when she was 2 years old.
In 2008, Mugdha first auditioned for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs which was aired on Zee Marathi Television Channel. She became one of the 50 finalists chosen from among several thousands of children. In 2009 and 2010 she appeared in many stage shows and public events. She has also worked in various music albums, playback for movies and TV serials, media commercials, reality show anchoring, promotional campaign for leading newspapers and performing solo singing programs.
|Real Name||Mugdha Bhagwan Vaishampayan|
|Date of Birth||5 April 2000|
|Age (as in 2021)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Alibag, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Alibag, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Bhagyashree Vaishampayan
Father : Bhagwan Vaishampayan
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi Lil Champs (2008)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mugdha Vaishampayan
- Mugdha Vaishampayan was born and brought up in Alibag, Maharashtra.
- In 2010, she became a brand ambassador for the Jungle Book contest of the Marathi daily newspaper Lokmat.
- Mugdha sang Kamaal Aahe for the Marathi movie Taaryaanche Bayt in the year 2010. In the same year she sang the song Bigi Bigi for the movie Let’s Go Back. In 2011, she recorded a song for the movie Ya Gol Gol Dabyatala.
- She was one of the anchor for season 2 of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs telecasted on Zee Marathi.
- She also owns a YouTube channel where she uploads her singing and travel video blog.
If you have more details about Mugdha Vaishampayan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.