Pavan Raj Malhotra (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife and Net Worth
Pavan Malhotra is an Indian actor who has made appearances in various Hindi film and television. He started his career in the year 1984 as an assistant in the costume department. He is known for playing lead role of Irfan Khan in Mohit Chadda starrer Telugu blockbuster Aithe (2003) and Tiger Memon in critically acclaimed film Black Friday (2004).
Pavan started his career as costume assistance in the movie Gandhi. He was a production assistant in Jaane Bhi Do Yaro, Mohan Joshi Hazir Ho. After moving to Mumbai he started working as an assistant for the show Yeh jo Hai Zindagi in 1984. He got his first acting role in the television show, Nukkad in 1986. Later he worked in many popular television shows such as Zameen Aasmaan, CID, Karishma- The Miracles of Destiny, Laagi Tujhse Lagan and Khidki etc.
Apart from television, Pavan is quite active in Hindi film industry. He has been worked more than 100 films in 35 year long career. He debut with the movie Khamosh in 1985. His other notable movies are the City of Joy (1992), Tarpan (1994), Brothers in Trouble (1995), Earth (1998), Fakir (1998), The Perfect Husband (2003), Black Friday (2004), Eashwar Mime Co. (2005), Don – The Chase Begins (2006), Blood Brothers (2007), De Taali (2008), and Ek Tho Chance (2009).
|Real Name||Pavan Raj Malhotra|
|Date of Birth||2 July 1958|
|Age (as in 2021)||63 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Asha Rani Malhotra
Father : Trilok Raj Malhotra
Sister : 2 elder sisters
Brother : 2 elder brothers
Wife : Aparnna Malhotra (Writer)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Birth & Family
Pavan Malhotra was born on 2 July 1958 in Delhi, India. His father’s name was Trilok Raj Malhotra and mother’s name is Asha Rani Malhotra. He has four siblings (2 elder brothers and 2 elder sisters). Pavan has completed his schooling at Manav Sthali School. He completed his graduation with Bachelor’s in Arts from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Education Details and More
|School||Manav Sthali School, Delhi|
|College||Hansraj College – University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Debut||Television : Nukkad (1986)
Film : Ab Ayega Mazaa (1984)
|Awards||National Award – 1998
Nandi Special Jury Award – 2003
Filmfare Best Villain Award – 2003
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pavan Malhotra is married to Aparnna Malhotra. She is a writer by profession.
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Aparnna Malhotra (Writer)|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$ 2Million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Pavan Malhotra
- Pavan Malhotra was born and brought up in Delhi, India
- His ancestry is from Lahore
- He started his career with theatre and joined the theater group known as Ruchika. His first acting play was Tughlak.
- Malhotra got his first breakthrough with the series Nukkad as Hari in the year 1986.
- He has starred in over 50 films, including Hindi, English, Telugu, Punjabi. His remarkable films are Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro, Pardes, Black Friday, Jab We Met, Badmaash Company, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Punjab 1984, Bang Bang, Judwaa 2, and many more.
- He is an accomplished actor and has been awarded with many laurels which includes National Award 1998 for film Fakir.
- He won Best Supporting Actor Award at PTC Punjabi Film Awards for the film Jhalle (2019).
- He has appeared in more than 50 movies in various languages.
- In 2021, he was appeared in Disney+ Hotstar web series Grahan as Gursevak Singh (father of female lead).
- He loves painting and traveling
If you have more details about Pavan Malhotra. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.