Rohit Sharma biography
Rohit Sharma is one of the best batsmen in the cricket world. He has established himself as a good cricketer after facing many ups and downs and struggles in his life.
Along with this, he has also made many brilliant records in his career. He is a talented, passionate and agile cricketer who is also known as Hitman. Let’s know some special things related to the struggles and career of great batsman Rohit Sharma –
Inspirational story of opener Rohit Sharma’s life – Rohit Sharma Biography
Rohit Sharma biography at a glance – Rohit Sharma Information
|Full Name:||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Birthday:||30 April 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Father Name:||Gurunath Sharma|
|Mother Name:||Purnima Sharma|
|Wife Name:||Hrithika Sajdeh|
|Occupation:||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Achievements (Awards):||Arjuna Award (2015)|
Rohit Sharma’s birth, childhood, family and education – Rohit Sharma Family and Life History
Rohit Sharma was born on 30 April 1987 in Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, to a poor family. His father Gurunath Sharma used to work in a transport company, whose income was difficult to maintain his home.
His mother Purnima Sharma has been a domestic woman. Rohit Sharma received his early education from Swami Vivekananda International School, Our Lady Velankanni High School and Junior College Mumbai.
Rohit Sharma has been interested in playing cricket since childhood. He has also played a lot of cricket in his street. Rohit’s father had sent him to live with his grandfather in Mumbai due to poor economic condition of the house.
His cricket career started from Mumbai itself.
Rohit Sharma’s love affair and marriage – Rohit Sharma Love Story and Marriage
Rohit Sharma, the great batsman of the Indian cricket team, has also been known for his love affair.
On December 13, 2015, Rohit Sharma married his childhood friend and sports manager Ritika Sajdeh. And later they gave birth to a daughter.
Rohit Sharma’s struggle – Rohit Sharma Career
Rohit Sharma is from a poor family. In his early life, he faced a lot of troubles. His father worked in a transport company whose income was not enough to cover the house.
At the same time, Rohit’s coaching with cricket with studies was no less than a big challenge, but Rohit’s insistence on becoming a big cricketer, his hard work and unwavering faith met these challenges and his dream of becoming a cricketer Completed.
Initially, Rohit used to practice cricket with a broken bat and old ball.
However, in order to fulfill his dream of becoming a cricketer, his uncle raised some money and got him enrolled in the Cricket Academy.
However, he used to be very concerned about enough stuff to play cricket at the Cricket Academy. At times he used to wait for his fellow players to bat.
Not only this, you can also guess the struggles of Rohit Sharma from the fact that many times Rohit used to forward his body for fear of breaking the bat.
At the moment, Rohit Sharma, fighting all the struggles, has today carved a niche for himself among the legendary cricketers and has achieved immense success in his career.
Rohit Sharma’s cricketing career – Rohit Sharma Cricket Career
Rohit Sharma was very fond of cricket since childhood, when he was in 6th class, he joined a local cricket club as an off-spinner bowler.
In 1999, Rohit Sharma took a few wickets in the Under 12 tournament, after which his school coach Dinesh Lad, recognizing his batting talent, motivated him to do banting. After this, Rohit impressed the coach by scoring a century in the tournament match of the school.
In the year 2005, Rohit got a chance to play in the Deodhar Trophy, although he could not do much in this match.
After this, Rohit got a chance to play in Champions Trophy, NKP Salve Trophy, and Ranji Trophy.
After his best performance in domestic cricket, Rohit was selected for the Indian cricket team in the 2007 match against Ireland. The match was the first international match of Rohit’s career.
In 2009, Rohit Sharma scored a triple century in the Ranji Trophy and his great performance caught the attention of cricket fans.
After this, Rohit Sharma was selected to play in the Test team, but due to injury he could not play. At the same time, due to bad luck and poor performance, he had to stay out of the World Cup match in 2011.
In 2013, Rohit Sharma again got the iron out of his sports talent and played the role of opener for the first time for India. He played a brilliant innings of 177 runs in the Test series at Wankhede and Eden Gardens in Kolkata. At the same time, he dominated after scoring two consecutive centuries in his first two Test matches.
In 2014, against Sri Lanka, Rohit scored an impressive 250 runs in One Day and he became the first player in the world to do so.
In 2015, he scored a century while playing with South Africa in T20.
Rohit Sharma also achieved many achievements in his PL career. He made his IPL debut with Deccan Charger and then later started playing for Mumbai Indians. Under his captaincy, Rohit played an important role in getting the IPL Trophy to Mumbai Indians in the years 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2019.
On December 13, 2017, Rohit scored his third double century of his career against Sri Lanka.
On 22 December 2017, Rohit scored his second century of his career in the T20 International against Sri Lanka.
Rohit Sharma Records – Rohit Sharma Record
- He scored 491 runs in a series against Australia in the series of bilateral ODIs in 2013-14, the highest run scored by an outside batsman in a series in Australia.
- On 13 November 2014, Rohit Sharma became the highest run-scorer in an ODI, scoring 264 runs against Sri Lanka at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. He is the only batsman to hit two biceps (200) in an ODI.
- He has also broken the record of Shane Watson in scoring the most runs from fours and sixes in an innings. He scored 186 runs in the same innings hitting fours and sixes.
- By hitting 33 fours, Rohit Sharma became the batsman to hit the most fours in an innings.
- He scored 150 against South Africa in Kanpur on 11 October 2015, the highest score an innings scored by a single batsman in Kanpur.
- Rohit Sharma hit the record for hitting the most sixes in an innings in an ODI by hitting 16 sixes in an innings. Later AB de Villiers equaled this record by hitting 16 sixes against the West Indies. And then Chris Gayle also hit 16 sixes against Zimbabwe.
- IPL Record of hat-trick in.
- On 12 January 2016, Rohit scored an unbeaten 171 in the International ODI against India and Australia in Perth. This is the highest run scored by an outside batsman in an innings in Australia.
- Rohit Sharma became the second Indian batsman to score a century in T20 cricket on 2 October 2015, as well as the highest run-scorer for India in a T20 match. He scored 106 off 66 balls. Rohit Sharma is the second Indian after Suresh Raina to score centuries in all three forms of international cricket (Test, ODI and T20).
- Rohit Sharma’s name is the third Indian batsman, Whom together with great cricketers Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni against Australia in international one day match 1 Has scored more than a thousand runs.
Rohit Sharma received honors and achievements – Rohit Sharma Awards
Indian batsman Rohit Sharma was awarded the Arjuna Award in the year 2015 by the Government of India for his outstanding performance in cricket.
In the year 2015 itself, Rohit Sharma was declared a great batsman due to his brilliant century in a T20 match against South Africa.
He was also declared the best ODI batsman for the years 2013 and 2014 for scoring a double century in an ODI match by Rohit.
In the year 2019, he was awarded the ODI Cricket of the Year award.
In this way Rohit Sharma has established himself as a talented cricketer after all the ups and downs in his life, his life is an inspiration for all. The entire team of Giani Pandit wishes him a successful future.
Note: If you have more information about Cricketer Rohit Sharma , or if you find something wrong in the information given, then we will keep updating it immediately by writing a comment. If you like Life History of Rohit Sharma Language then definitely share us on Whatsapp and Facebook
E-MAIL Subscription and get Essay with Short Biography about Rohit Sharma and More New Article on your email.